Thursday, February 12, 2009

Think on these things...

I appreciated this post. And thought it was time I thought positive on a Thursday.

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is gracious, if there is any excellence and if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things. - Phil 4:8

whatever is true a husband that made it home for dinner five nights in a row! wow!

whatever is honorable someone who always washes the dishes after I cook a meal

whatever is just a brother who gives in to his little sister-most of the time.

whatever is pure chocolate that is so dark and rich....and waiting in the cabinet

whatever is lovely a bouquet of flowers purchased by hubby and two girls

whatever is gracious two parents who watched four children all day and then fed our family dinner

if there is any excellence a girl who beautifully handwrote facts about Australia in cursive

if there is anything worthy of praise a child who plays her violin for a 85 year old womans birthday and skips her favorite ceramics class
think about these things.