This has been a SUPER quick month. Next tuesday we start up school so I need to get the school room in order this week.
I am very pleased that we have made it three weeks on the CHINA study diet. I think we are making some realy lifestyle changes. I found that one gallon of milk had gone bad in the fridge this weekend. So I suspect we are making our switch...
Funny things heard recently "I want to hear the Boxes!"
"the what?"
"I WANT TO HEAR THAT BOXES!!!!"
"I'm not sure what you are asking...can you tell me more?"
"MOMMY I WANT TO HEAR THE BOX MUSIC!!!"
"Oh you mean you want to hear Bach again?"
"Yes."
hmmmm can you tell which composer we are studying first this school year....
I am very pleased that we have made it three weeks on the CHINA study diet. I think we are making some realy lifestyle changes. I found that one gallon of milk had gone bad in the fridge this weekend. So I suspect we are making our switch...
Funny things heard recently "I want to hear the Boxes!"
"the what?"
"I WANT TO HEAR THAT BOXES!!!!"
"I'm not sure what you are asking...can you tell me more?"
"MOMMY I WANT TO HEAR THE BOX MUSIC!!!"
"Oh you mean you want to hear Bach again?"
"Yes."
hmmmm can you tell which composer we are studying first this school year....
