As much as I am able, every day, I will ensure that my child will:
* Live the Liturgy.
* Experience loveliness.
* Breathe deeply: Fresh air and exercise
* Serve others
* Listen to, contemplate, and exchange ideas.
* Develop expressive skills.
* Practice logical reasoning. Math.
* Receive focused attention and affection.
found this on my old computer and should have kept a note of where I found it...do you know? She deserves credit for this...It's inspirational for me.
Edited to add: Elizabeth Foss credit.
* Live the Liturgy.
* Experience loveliness.
* Breathe deeply: Fresh air and exercise
* Serve others
* Listen to, contemplate, and exchange ideas.
* Develop expressive skills.
* Practice logical reasoning. Math.
* Receive focused attention and affection.
found this on my old computer and should have kept a note of where I found it...do you know? She deserves credit for this...It's inspirational for me.
Edited to add: Elizabeth Foss credit.