So I was blabbing on the phone with my mom when I looked out the window and saw this...
What, can't you see it?
How about now? I know. I know. I was talking on the phone and took these photos while still balancing my iphone on my shoulder.
There now. Recognize this migrating bird.
(thank you husband for the newish camera. I would have never been able to catch this photo otherwise!)
Blurry...but you know what this is? Right??
A Ruby-crowned Kinglet.
about 4 inches in size. Cutest little bird.
Passing through on his way to the southern states.
Making lots of noise and apparently excited by my flowering bush.
Soon it will have pink flowers. I MUST get one of these bushes for when we move to the country. Oh I how I wish I could find a next of 6-9 cream with brown speckled eggs in a thicket....for I would take a good photo and share with you.