Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Blah, blah, blah

I think my mother or my grandmother used to say "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all."

I've been in that mode lately.  Being quiet because things can just be negative sometimes.

Like a baby who runs a temp of 102 for three days and then shows the four teeth he's broke through and breaks out in a rash over his entire body.  

Like a teenager who has a gazillion projects in process and needs help with them.  

Like kids who seem to forget that we have animals and ignore their responsibilties.  

Like a husband who has to work three days in a vacation week.

Yeah,  Never mind.  It's just normal around here.

I'm a little sad that I just don't take the time to blog as much anymore.  But to tell the truth we are getting a LOT of school completed.  Unfortunately it's taking me most of the day to complete things with the older kids.  So perhaps I'll catch up to all the cool things we've been doing some day.

And since we are in the middle of fasting for that awesome Feast of our Lord's birth coming up...pray for me!