What is this heart all about?
It's the interior heart of Mary which felt the pain of no room in the inn and Crucifixion as well as the joy of the annunciation and the resurrection. It's the true heart of a mother. I would do well to try and have more of the heart of Mary.
On October 13th of this year, the 96th anniversary of Fatima, Pope Francis will consecrate the world to Jesus through Mary's Immaculate Heart. We've done this in our own family. In fact, my first consecration to Jesus through Mary was in 1999. I read St. Louis de Montforts book. A few years ago, my husband and I reconsecrated using 33 days to Morning Glory.
I found this old post of when we celebrated a reconsecration at a local monastery. It coincided with a Fatima celebration.
I think this year we will have a celebration too. It falls on a Sunday. It's a good thing to do during the Year of Faith...we only have about 7 weeks left!