Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Happy Easter. And Easter and Easter and Easter.

I celebrate Easter for the whole spanking 50 days.  Do you?

We began well.
A little sickness in the family.

A lot of chocolate stuck to the floor as the bunny crumbles...

And it's just the beginning.  So it's okay if it takes awhile to sink in.

Our dining room table on Easter Morning.

We grew the wheat grass again this year.  It always surprises me how it waits to grow in earnest until the days before Easter.  
I also trimmed the (with my son's help) peach tree and a branch bloomed inside.  lovely.
We pulled out our Easter Icon and it will be on the table for this WHOLE Easter celebration.
Lindt eggs and bunnies.   And a copy of the Kursk Root Icon that we have visited earlier in the year.  

I doubt the chocolate will make it until Pentecost.  But I'm happy to shop again.